Preferred Collision is a division of Lexus of Saint John
Our overall objective is for our customers to be treated with respect and to restore their peace of mind following an accident. We believe a courteous reception, acknowledgement and a comfortable reception area will only help set the stage for a smooth claim and repair process. We recognize that every customer is unique in their own situation and needs. Each year we have the privilege of repairing & restoring vehicles to pre accident condition for your neighbors, friends and family in Southern New Brunswick.
Preferred Collision specializes in all Lexus makes and models. Our factory trained technicians will treat your Lexus like it was their own.
At Preferred Collision we promise, You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry.
- Working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today’s complex vehicles
- Keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training
- Striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work
- Recognized by all insurance companies
- Specializing in all makes and models
- Dealer approved
We welcome any questions about the services we provide.
Why Choose Preferred Collision?
Anyone can say they will repair your car. We have invested in Training and Modern Equipment to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we make sure that your vehicle will respond to another accident like it was designed to do by restoring the crush zones to pre accident condition.
Our repairs meet or exceed industry and our standards and are backed by a Nationwide lifetime guarantee.
- Complete Collision Repairs & Automotive Painting
- Frame and Structural Repairs
- Theft Recovery Repairs / Vandalism Repairs
- Mechanical Repairs / Air Conditioning Repairs
- Rental Cars Available
- Free Pick up & Delivery in Saint John & Surrounding areas
- CAA Approved Repair Facility
- Secure Storage Compound
While the Insurance Company may authorize payment for the claim, you, the customer, authorize the actual repairs. With this in mind, it is in your best interest to choose a facility that works closely with the insurance industry to satisfy the following conditions:
- Respect the wishes of the customer
- Restore the vehicle to pre-loss condition
- Protect your investment in your vehicle
- Ensure the satisfaction of our “mutual customer”
Our relationship with the insurance industry is based on trust and integrity. We strive to offer them uncompromised service, including on-going communication and complete documentation of all claim and repair information.
A strong insurance company relation can only further help in expediting your claim. Our commitment to quality and service has given us the most insurance approved shop designations in Fredericton. A strong relationship with Insurance companies for the customer means:
- A safe quality repair
- Controlled premiums through managing damage costs
- Quicker turn around time on your vehicle
- Quicker authorization of your claim
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have. Need a rental ? We can help with that too. Your complete satisfaction is our main goal.
Call to book your Appointment today
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
347 Rothesay Avenue, Saint John, NB, E2J2C3, Canada